Monday, July 27, 2015

Six Sided Sampler for a Sweet Friend

Pin It Now! Hey there, popping in to share the card I made for our latest sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments! It's been a really crazy week...had wisdom teeth pulled, sent kids off to camp, and finally, my kitty, Skittles, passed away today. Poor baby, she was blind, deaf, and so very weak.  So something as simple as making a card was as welcome as an old friend.

I used Six Sided Sampler, which I've had for a long time, but rarely use.  I love how easy it was to put this card together with this pretty stamp set!  Just pick a color scheme, stamp, punch, and arrange.  The only tricky part was not repeating patterns or colors too closely.
The sketch! 
To finish, it didn't need much.  A die cut butterfly and some strips of ribbon.  
Hop on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and play along!  I'd love to see you there!



1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! The color pallet is fabulous and love the design! So pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete