Monday, November 17, 2014

Santa Stache with a Simple Sketch

Pin It Now! Love my Santa Stache!  This is a too-cute set that's easy to color and packs a punch.  The coordinating Framelits moustache makes it way cuter!
We have a great, simple sketch at HSS for the next two weeks.  Use it to get started on Christmas cards!  I followed the sketch exactly and I love the results. Clean, bright, and symmetrical.  
A right jolly old elf, eh?  Love the Blendabilities to color him with. This is a great stamp to try them out with. Not much coloring, so what you do really stands out.  I used the Cherry Cobbler set and the skin tone assortment.  
Swing on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and give this sketch a try!  I can't wait to see what you do!

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Santa Stache
INK:  Memento Black, Blendabilities Cherry Cobbler/Skin Tone assortment, Early Espresso
PAPER:  Trim the Tree DSP stack, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White
EMBELLISHMENTS:  Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon, Linen Thread, Sequin Assortment
Other:  Ovals cutting tool (Creative Memories), Corner rounding tool (Fiskars)

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the patterned paper you used. I will be CASEing this for other stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this DSP with the Santa...so rich and festive! The little snowflake is the perfect added touch for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! I don't have this stamp but now I want it! I also love your choice of colors and DSP. Love it! Thanks for sharing your talent on HSS.

    ReplyDelete