Saturday, October 18, 2014

For All Things

Pin It Now! Today, I'm giving thanks for this sweet new stamp set, and an hour to play with it.

I love stamping scattered leaves!  I never get tired of a nice autumn set.

The sentiment is die cut with Chalk Talk Framelits, and backed with a couple of punches cut in half. 

And check out that acorn wooden embellishment! I painted it with some old Smooches I keep close by. It's super sweet plain, too. 
Inside, a little extra stampiness.

I was inspired by the color combo of this beautiful dish from the VIETRI site, found on the Saturday inspiration challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. Cute!  

Have a blessed and creative day! 

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: For All Things
INK: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Hello Honey
PAPER:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
EMBELLISHMENTS:   Autumn Wooden Elements, Filigree Frames embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, Baked Brown Sugar thick twine, Chalk Talk Framelits
OTHER: Gold Lame' Smooches paint

No comments:

Post a Comment