Monday, July 14, 2014

Thank You, Sweet Friend - HSS190

Pin It Now! It's time for a fun sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I tried my best this time to stick strictly to the sketch, and not to use the Big Shot.  Looking over my latest cards, I realize that I use it for everything.  Which isn't bad at all, but I wanted to keep things a little simpler.  -ish!
I have a wonderful, wonderful friend and her husband that I have met through our love of card making, and today I made a thank you for her husband.  My boys call him Mr. Joe, and I can't begin to tell you how much they adore him.  He's so kind, and always willing to entertain them when us ladies are hid away making cards. 
I've stamped the soda pop onto a piece of white and layered the banners over the base.  "Sweet Friend" is part of a longer sentiment, so I used a marker to stamp the words I needed.  A wrap with baker's twine, punched heart, clothespin, and finally a few scattered sequins.  
Head on over to HSS to see what everyone's up to!



SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Cycle Celebration
INK:  Real Red, Island Indigo, Soft Sky, Hello Honey, Memento Tuxedo Black
PAPER:  Brights DSP Pack, Moonlight Paper Pack, Real Red, Whisper White
EMBELLISHMENTS:  In Color Sequin Assortment, mini clothespin, Island Indigo Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment