Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello Darling {Birthdays are Better with Sequins}

Pin It Now! Happy Day to you!  Today I have some new goodies to show off.  Here's a birthday card  featuring Hello, Darling with the matching embossing folder.  So pretty!  These are just the flower stamps I've been longing for. The sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments was a fantastic layout to show off my pretty flowers!
Check out the little pouch of sequins!  I made them from a clear cello envelope.  Picked out some sequins that match my colors from the In-Color Sequin Assortment and sewed them up in a little rectangle.
Here you can see the gorgeous colors in the sequin pack.  Wow!  They are singin' my song with all this sparkle. The little pouch was adhered to the backside of the sentiment panel with Sticky Strip.
Inside...a strip of DSP from All Abloom, a great paper stack in the new catty.  Beautiful Birthday is a retired stamp, but I keep it because it's so elegant!  
The envelope is stamped to match, and it's all ready to sweeten my sister's birthday!
Here's the sketch:
Head on over to HSS and play along.  This is a great sketch to work with!  

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Hello Darling, Happy Day (retired), Beautiful Birthday (retired)
INK:  Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Memento Black
PAPER:  All Abloom DSP, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
EMBELLISHMENTS/TOOLS:  In Color Sequin Assortment, Clear Envelope, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Spiral Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment