Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My first Card-In-A-Box! With retiring stamp set Tag It.

Pin It Now! I've seen so many beautiful versions of this seemingly complicated Card In A Box lately, and finally gave it a try!  After watching a video tutorial by Angie at MyChicNScratch, it looked a whole lot less intimidating. I pretty much CASEd her cute version of a box of balloons, changing out the papers and sentiments. This will go out to my dear friends grandfather, who will undergo brain surgery this week. 

I added an extra punch balloon to the underside of one of the flaps to decorate the closed backside. 
Isn't that little iguana from Tag It cute?!  It is soon to retire, and we'll be introduced to a new Ronald McDonald House fundraising set. 
I like this type of card for hospital patients, as it will sit upright at a bedside table and not fall over. I have a feeling ill be making lots of these!  







2 comments:

  1. one of the nicest card in a box that I've seen; TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use to hold up the balloons. It looks clear.

    ReplyDelete