Monday, March 10, 2014

Bunch O' Banners Thank You - HSS 181

Pin It Now!
This card features an abundance of banner pieces, from several different sources. 
The focal point is a burlap banner piece from the Sale-A-Bration FREEbie, Heartfelt Banner Designer Kit. So many pieces in this kit can be used on a card or scrapbook layout!  
Then we have the strip of banners across the top from Banner Blast (Sale-A-Bration 2014 also).  They're zig-zag stitched together to give them a little cohesion. 
Finally, the sentiment is from the Bitty Banners Bundle, these are a snap to die cut with this coordinating Framelits. 

And I finally have found an opportunity to ink up my new Dictionary stamp. I love this because you can have a vintage book page look, but it will match anything when you change out the color!
The colors were inspired by our latest color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments:
-Midnight Muse
- So Saffron
- Tangerine Tango
An unusual combo, if I may say, but I like they way it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Stamps:  Banner Blast, Itty Bitty Banners, Dictionary, circle stamps from My Paper Pumpkin kit Feb 2014
Ink: Midnight Muse, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Gold Glimmer, Whisper White
Embellishments:  Gold Sequins, Banner Piece from Heartfelt Banner kit, Basic Metal button, Midnight Muse Stitched Satin ribbon 
Big Shot: Bitty Banner Framelits Die

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this post; I've been thinking about this set & wondering, besides scrapbooking, what else I can do w/the pieces.

    ReplyDelete