Monday, July 1, 2013

HSS163 - Pop Up Card With Brand Spankin New Colors!

Pin It Now! Hand Stamped Sentiments has a beautiful color combo to play with this week!  A palette of sherbet inspired colors.  I used a tutorial for a fun pop up card by Ilina Crouse that was created for UStamp With Dawn and Friends Cards With Cool Moves 2013. I love cards that have a surprise factor, so I couldn't wait to try this one!

From the outside, just a pretty cardfront...
 Then when opened...

 Reveals a sweet little box of flowers!  Awwww.
The colors worked perfectly for this card, and for once I was not particularly "challenged" by this challenge!  I plan to use this card template for lots of different themes.  Ilina used "Crazy Love" from the new catalog, and I can see Christmas, Halloween, etc. for inside the box.  So cute!  I will be designing a couple of tutorials for this event as well, so stay tuned ;)

Head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join in the challenge! You have two weeks to play around with the color combo, and I'd love to see what you come up with.

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS:  Kind & Cozy, Gingham Wheel
INK:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Daffodil Delight
PAPER:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, In-Color 2013-2015 DSP Stack, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
EMBELLISHMENTS:  In-Color Boutique Details, Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Daffodil Delight Grosgrain Stitched Ribbon, Basic Pearls
PUNCHES:  Itty Bitty Punches (flower), Scallop Trim Border Punch
Got Fancy Folds? Join the exclusive event for access to
over 40 full color tutorials, all featuring cards with moving
and grooving parts!  $24.95 membership. 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome card and colors. nm

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEQUEL!! I love this card, a little surprise hidden inside- much like myself, LOL!! I officially am coveting this project, SOOOOO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete