Monday, July 9, 2012

Sweet Fruits of Summer - HSS126 {Digi Scrapping}

Pin It Now! This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments, the challenge is all things fruity!  I decided, since I've been traveling, to try my hand at digi scrapping with Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio supplies.

I picked photos of my first attempt at canning fruit!
 I'm not new to digital scrapbooking, but I am new to using SU supplies to do it.  I love their papers, and - as always - everything is color coordinated. I don't have a lot of supplies yet, but I was determined to make do!  This layout was done with these supplies:
Spring Break II Kit
Day In The Life Kit
Taffetta Trimmings
Basic Buttons
Corners and Stitches
Lauren's Alphas
Click to Enlarge!

The above layout was my 2nd attempt, and below is my first try...Same photos, but with only one kit and (a lot!) less layering!
Click to Enlarge
This one was much simpler, with a basic blocked format.  The set here is Spring Break II, and Laura's Alpha for the title.
Both are done using templates that I have on hand.  Like a sketch and a traditional layout, it makes getting started much easier!
So do you have an idea for a sweet, juicy, fruity project?!  I hope you'll join in at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week, I promise to stop by and say Hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment