Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer Theme Swap Gallery

Pin It Now! Here are most of the swaps my craft friends & I brought to our monthly card swap. Thought you might like some inspiration ;)

Hope my American friends are having a great Independence Day! I always feel blessed and grateful on this day, as I come from Irish immigrants (3rd generation) who came here for a better life, thus granting me the same.
This was mine, I made some in pink, too.  I posted this earlier. 
JoAnn's swap, I posted hers a few days ago too :) But here it is again. 


Awesome pinwheel card by Steph!


Jaime came dressed to coordinate with her card. What a doll!



Rose's Kindness Matters.



The fabulous Judy, who always rocks the swap.


Pam, the pro. I love how the Pink Flamingo makes this DSP look tropical and cool.


Rachel! She's my new downline! I love her beachy flip flop card.

Rose's Adirondack beach card is cute, and she used Shimmer Paint on the sand to give it a gorgeous sheen .

Are these international symbols for fun in a tent?!  Yes. they are.


Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment