Monday, November 7, 2011

Sharing Soiree Swaps!

Pin It Now! I recently hosted a swap with a bunch of truly talented ladies, and I wanted to share their cards with you. Hopefully you'll be inspired to create, as I certainly was!

The first batch is Fall themed, and tomorrow I'll share the Winter/Christmas.

First up is JoAnn, who made this lovely scallop circle card. It's held together with a cute little belly band, and opens to reveal a little Pool Party message!




Spice cake looks so fresh against Crumb Cake CS!


Next up is Wendy's card. Don't you just love that medallion?! Why haven't I bought that stamp set yet? Those witchy feet are so cute! Love all the punching & techniques. Wicked Cool stamps, wicked cool card!


This card was done by my very talented friend Danyelle.  I LOVE her blog, you have to check it out.
She always makes me laugh, but she's sweet too, and so creative!
I love this message of gratitude and the lovely tree with just a touch of bling.
Hand Penned Holidays, Lovely as a Tree.
 

Here is a beautifully detailed card from my friend Iris. Lots of paper piecing and layering here. She always decorates the insides & envelopes to match.



Here's Rose's card. We've been swapping cards for over 4 years! This wreath is from a hostess set in the Holiday Mini. She used the new Dazzling Details to add sparkle to the leaves.




Here's a bunch of chocolate minis I wrapped in Pick Your Poison DSP and plunked them in a dollar bin bucket with dollar bin moss. I know Halloween's over but I think I may do this for Christmas too!



Hope you enjoyed! Please message if you have any questions on supplies used.

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Your SU! only SWAP SOIREE was the most fun I've had in a long time! Sometimes us working Moms forget to take a break for ourselves.

    ReplyDelete