Thursday, September 22, 2011

OUT ON A BENCH!

Pin It Now!
This is a card I made for my local swap girls.  The theme this month was purple/orange.  We got some beautiful cards!

I used the cute trio of pumpkins from Out On A Limb, a new Halloween set.  I love its cute, cheerful take on the Halloween theme.  I set them on the bench from Have a Seat (my all time favorite set!).  Then I stamped the Halloween sentiment on whisper white and made a tiny banner out of it.

I made the pole for the banner from a quilter's pin, painted with two-way glue, and rolled right in a jar of glitter.  I was going for a look of the pumpkins holding the banner, I hope it worked out!  I also used the glitter to brighten up their stems. :) cute!!!

Here's a closer look at the pumpkins.  I just get a kick out of those moustaches!  LOVE them.

The colors used are Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzaz, and Pumpkin Pie.

1 comment: