Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thank-U! Pretty pennant mini

Pin It Now! Here's a 3x3 card I made for my ladies that ordered from my Delicate Doilies workshop.



Basic Black with punched Itty Bitty Shapes to give it some added depth. I strung linen thread across the top with 3 small bits of Sticky Strip placed where the banner elements will be. I cut the side pennant from Crochet Lace, and punched the center with Pennant Punch, stamped with Pennant Parade. Backed with a scrap of Pocketful of Posies DSP. The final touch is a couple of flowers in Rich Razzleberry punched with Itty Bitty Shapes. I placed a Basic Rhinestone in the center and folded the petals in a bit, adhered with more Sticky Strip. It really holds everything in place.


Don't forget to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s special this month on DSP. I know I'm stocking up!

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment