Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Stampin' Penpal!

Pin It Now! Last month I joined a swap on U Stamp With Dawn and Friends' blog, and instead of the usual mail-in-a-stack and get back a variety (which is totally awesome in itself), this one was a one-to-one swap.  I was paired up with a stamper whom I did not know by the moderator, and given her email & address. Then we were to make a gifty item and a card and mail them off.  What I didn't know, was that each swapper got paired up with a friend overseas!!!  Enter Jess.  I have had so much fun getting to know her!  She's a fellow blogger, a smart and friendy lady, and an avid and excellent papercrafter!

Take a look at these beauties I received from my Australian friend!

My new favorite stamp set, Artistic Etchings.  Everything I see made with this set is so artsy and cool. 
CJ, my oldest son, commented on the "super cool note pad"!





Don't you love this chocolate box?  It's so beautifully distressed, I just love this look.
And how about those adorable Aussie chocolates?  Yes, they are delicious too!
I highly recommend that you try a swap like this.  I only hope that my next swapper is as fun as Jess. 

Thanks for visiting today!

Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very cool and different kind of SWAP! Love what you're doing with this set....I've had my eye on it too!

    ReplyDelete