Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello Baby for MOJO 195

Pin It Now! I combined several of my favorite stamps and techniques for this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


I LOVE Have A Seat and am SO glad it's not retiring this month! It has a simple sophistication that I just love every time I see it.

I also love the Color Spritzer Tool from SU. It gives a plain piece of cardstock an artsy splash of color with no effort.

Lastly, I always reach for ribbon @ bling, so I'm happy this has both!




These sweet little birds from Clearly For You serve as a little family..momma, daddy, and the blue baby boy bird.

I currently have NO baby boys coming my way, but look forward to giving this to the next one in line :)

Here's the sketch... Give it a try!



SUPPLY LIST:
Stamps: NEW JULY 1 Pennant Parade, Have A Seat, Clearly For You.
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Tools: Triple Heart Punch, Scallop Border & Corner Punches, Color Spritzer Tool


Have a blessed & creative day! Erika. www.erikaclark.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment